Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Ahoy Mateys!


Happy hump day y'all! I'm super excited about today's outfit and photos because they coincide with  Gasparilla this weekend- which, if you don't know, is a "pirate invasion" in Tampa, Florida. Think Mardi Gras but with pirate ships... so fun, right?! I actually haven't been since college (oy vey those memories...) so I'm super excited to pop-fizz-clink the weekend away while yelling "ahoy matey" and stacking up those beads! Plus, one of my favorite gal pals is coming back into town for the weekend! Best weekend ever!










Chambray Shirt: Gap (super similar here) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory (new print here, solids here) // Boots: Sam Edelman Penny Boots // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Necklace: HSN (love this option) // Photography: Capture the Ride

{SHOP THE POST}


Grab your sword and your crew & get ready for the invasion of Tampa Bay!

Gracefullee Made

Image Map

8 comments

  1. I was going to head over to Gasparilla this weekend but then at the last minute decided to skip out! Have a blast! Loving that skirt, so cute!! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so cute and love it paired with chambray - isn't it amazing that chambray goes with so many outfits!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable look! Love your necklace and skirt.

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit Gentry! I love your skirt. Im sure you are glad to be back in the warm florida temps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I'm going to add this to my Bucket List! I can never turn down a pillager party!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sad I'll be missing Gasparilla this year, but loving your outfit! Super cute for pillaging and plundering <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like an amazing weekend! It's birthday weekend for me so I will be out celebrating as well. I hope it stays warm for you. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)