Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

My Favorite Running Gear + Playlist

I have never been a runner. My whole life I've looked in envy and awe at the powerful ladies I would see running with their strollers on Saturday morning, or the gentlemen I would see completing half-marathons & marathons with grace. For the longest time I didn't think I had a chance at that being me. About half-way through 2015 I decided that I wanted to become the very thing I was not sure I could do... be a runner! Although I'm by no means a marathon-er (maybe one day!) I've seen my running "game" grow by leaps and bounds and am so proud to see the distances I can now travel on my own two feet :) 

So for any of my other runners, or girls who are trying to start too, I thought it would be great to kick off the week with a round-up my favorite sports gear + some of my favorite running songs. If you have any recommendations for additional gear or great jams send 'em my way!

{My Running Essentials}




{My Running Playlist}


Have a fit & fabulous Monday y'all! 

Linkup Button

Image Map

9 comments

  1. You hav been my inspiration to run. Keep it up. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running is so hard, especially with a stroller! I used to be a runner pre-kids and now I just don't. It's my goal for this year to get back into my running state! Good for you!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the motivational leggings!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good support is key!! You've got some great throwbacks on your playlist!! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that water bottle! It keeps water cold for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to absolutely hate running in high school and slowly got into it in college. I used to prefer the treadmill but now, I'd run outside any day. And new workout gear is always good motivation :)

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not much of a runner either, but definitely enjoy working out. Great workout gear and support is a huge inspiration. And how pretty is that water bottle - LOVE! Cheers to a fabulous week gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your playlist! Every Spring when the weather gets so nice I decide I'm going to become a runner, and then by the time the summer heat comes I'm over it, haha! I definitely need to add some cardio into my workout though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not a runner AT ALL but man, that gear and that playlist make me want to become one! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)