Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Saturday Shopping

It's been awhile since I did one of the roundups, and I'm planning on getting my wardrobe in shape for Spring asap- bye neutral colors, hello fun (except for these amazing black scallop shorts- I own those and OMG y'all they are a must-have!) If you're headed out to the mall, or perusing the online sales, then let these goodies get you started in the right direction :) 


Notable sales this weekend:

LOFT- 40% off new arrivals + 60% off sale styles (no code needed)

J. Crew- Up to 70% off sale styles with code "GET SHOPPING" 

J. Crew Factory- Extra 50% off clearance with code "EXTRA50"

Image Map

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)