Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture + Thoughts


I'm still working my way through Lies Women Believe: And the Truth that Sets Them Free, and we just finished a phenomenal chapter on "Lies Women Believe: About Sin" so this verse is near and dear to my heart right now. This chapter was all about not only understanding what sin is (and what is  "qualified" as a sin) but also on understanding the depth of God's grace for us. That he wouldn't leave us in a barren and lonely place to suffer in sin alone, but instead send Jesus to take on our sins and wipe our slate clean. Y'all I'm still working on wrapping my head around just how deeply we are loved. I hope on this Sunday you let that truth really sink into your heart and you recognize how dearly loved you are by God. Praying for you sisters! XO

Image Map

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)