Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 57}

Bows, Pearls & Sorority Girls:
via (if you know the original source please let me know)

I have been itching to put this post together because I have SO much to share with you!! These last two weeks have been a whirlwind with Christmas and celebrating 2016 (seriously... how is it a new year?!) and I've come across so many good finds that I bookmarked to share with y'all! Today's round-up may have a little more than normal but that's just 'cause I didn't want to withold any goodness from you!



{SHOPPING}

I picked up these Loft Scalloped Shorts when I was home for Christmas and I am in l-o-v-e with them! They fit like a dream and the scalloped edge is so stinking' cute! I can't wait to bust them out this spring!

As I continue to update my work wardrobe, I got so excited when I found this ruffle blouse! It's going to be perfect tucked into skirts or with black pants and flats. Lots of styling options and I can't wait to show them all to you! (Currently you can get an extra 30% off all clearance with code "SALETIME")

I just picked up this breezy maxi dress (in the blue and white pattern) and now I'm anxiously awaiting summer's arrival so I can wear it, oh... every day! (Get up to 40% off with code "YOURDEAL")

Ummm, how amazing is this tassel clutch?! It's a bit of a splurge- but so cute I can hardly look away!

{READING}

So Hallmark channel made a Christmas movie this year out of The Bridge, but it was only the first half & the second half isn't coming out until next year (ugh that wait!) So I HAD to get the book and find out what happened next. Spoiler alert: it was so good I read it cover-to-cover in 3 hours! It's sweet and soulful and you will love it!

I was recently blown away when I was informed that I made the list of the Top 20 Classy Career Girls! It is such an amazing honor and a fun way to start off 2016! :)

{WATCHING}

I'm clearly several years behind on this trend, but last weekend I started binge-watching Parenthood and I am hooked! It's the sweetest show, and I love the message it shares of the importance of family. I do hear I'm going to cry a lot, but I'm not to that part yet ;)

Is there anyone who isn't watching The Bachelor?! Ben is pretty much every woman's dream guy and I'm not exception! There are some seriously nutty ladies this season, but that makes it all the more fun! I try to live tweet on Monday nights if you want to join in on the fun!

{LISTENING} 

I guess this one might be a watching & listening item- but oh well! Like most people, I just adore Chip & JoJo on Fixer Upper, they are such a wonderful couple and have such amazing chemistry! I saw Joanna's testimony this week and her words just continue to reverberate in my head, "God said I'm going to take this thing farther than you could ever imagine if you just trust in me". So inspiring!


The Gathering Testimony: Joanna Gaines from Antioch Community Church on Vimeo.

Have a wonderful weekend y'all! Wishing you lots of relaxation and rejuvenation!


Image Map

4 comments

  1. Um that's amazing! Congrats on being part of that list! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited about the return of the Bachelor. I'm even more excited about this season because Ben seems so normal. He's not a meathead or a megalomaniac! Have a great weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those scalloped shorts? Amazing find! And yay for the return of The Bachelor, I'm pulling for Becca. I think she's a much better fit with Ben than she was with Chris. Happy Friday <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scalloped shorts are so pretty! Perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)