Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale + Recent Instagram Looks

Happy Happy Monday y'all! I can't help but be extra happy today since it's the Lilly Pulitzer After-Party sale!! If you haven't checked out the sale yet, or aren't sure what to get, I thought I would share a few of my recent favorites with sizing information to help ya' out! I'm not 100% sure what will be in the sale yet (it's usually summer and some early fall with a few "extras" thrown in- but I will try to update today as I have time)! :)

This might be my most favorite dress in recent history- the Linden dress! It is an A-line t-shirt dress so it fits like a dream (and doesn't cling to my curves). For size reference I'm a M and I sized up to a L due to my curvy booty & hips!



I spend my nights dreaming of the Cadence dress! It is just gorgeous and perfect for any springtime parties you may have on the horizon. I'm wearing a small (and in almost all swing styles from Lilly I size down to a small- I've got a small top half).


My most beloved tops are the Elsa Tops- I could have a whole wardrobe of them! These tops run very true to size and I wanted to show you this side-by-side of my aunt and I because she is in a small and I am in a medium. I actually own them in both sizes, but I like the medium for length (they cover my backside & i'm 5'4) and smalls for tucking into skirts. 


Y'all went wild for this recent instagram, so if you don't have LIKEtoKNOW.it I wanted to link the details for you!

Loft Fairisle Sweater (Sold Out but love this option and this option) // Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants // Michael Shannon Boots (you know these are my favorite option) // Barrington Spring Monogram Tote // Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace

{SHOP THE POST}


Happy shopping!! Let me know what you pick up in the comments below...  I can't wait to hear!

Image Map

2 comments

  1. Best of luck!! Only 800 people in front of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you and all of your Lilly! Love that second dress, so pretty and perfect for spring/summer! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)