Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Nice and Neutral


Happy Tuesday y'all! For all my northern friends- I hope y'all are surviving the deep freeze up there! It's actually been chilly down here in Florida- So I'm finally getting to pull out all my favorite sweaters and "winter" wear- and I'm loving' it! Quite surprisingly I'm totally into the neutrals in this look (shock of all shocks!) and I'm loving that they aren't boring at all. You may recognize this vest from this post, and after a more sophisticated look, I had a blast transforming it today into something much more casual. What have y'all been doing to keep warm this week??









Vest: Loft (on sale for an extra 50% off!) // Tunic: Old Navy (similar here) // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants // Booties: Sam Edelman (on sale!) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Fitbit: Fitbit Charge HR

{SHOP THE POST}


Happy day y'all! Make it wonderful!

button
Two Peas in a Blog

Image Map

6 comments

  1. That vest is so cute and so perfect for the weather we've been having! And loving that tunic too! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vest is so great! I love how it's perfect for easy layering pieces underneath! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that vest?! So cozy-chic! And I'm all about the stripes <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)