Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

First Work Trip!


Today I'm headed to New York for my first trip in my new role as an associate jewelry buyer! It's market week so in the next 36 hours I will be meeting with 4 of my vendors to pick out product- so much to do! I'm so excited to get to the city, but things will be quiet around here until I'm back on Thursday :) have a fabulous few days and can't wait to tell y'all about my trip! (In the meantime you can keep up with my adventures on Instagram)! 

8 comments

  1. Woohoo! Have an amazing trip girl! And don't freeze!! :) <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy!! Have so much fun girlie- NYC is my favorite!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an awesome trip up to NYC! Hope you get to do a little exploring while you are there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have so much fun! What an exciting trip!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)