Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Work Style: My Do-It-All Outfit

 

When I headed to NY for work last week, this was my schedule on Day 1:

3:30am- wake up and get ready
5:00 am- leave for the airport
7:00am- flight to NY
10:30- arrive at hotel, drop off bags
11:00am- first vendor appointment
3:00 pm- second vendor appointment
5:30pm- dinner out with the team
8:30- drinks with my friends
10:30- night night time!


As you can imagine it was quite the busy day and I needed an outfit that quite literally would "do it all" and take me everywhere! From an early morning flight, to meetings, to a nice dinner and drinks I had to dress to impress! Clearly these pictures weren't taken in the frosty north, but this outfit was the perfect fit for the occasion(s). What do you wear on the days you have to "do it all"?









Sweater: J. Crew // Skirt: Loft // Boots: Steve Madden (similar here) // Necklace: c/o Marley Lilly // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (similar here) // Photography: Capture the Ride

{SHOP THE POST}


Hope y'all have a wonderful Tuesday!

The Fashion Canvas

Two Peas in a Blog
Image Map

4 comments

  1. This was a great outfit for your busy day - a 3:30 AM wakeup call is HARD! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and polished outfit, loving the color of your top! So pretty <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of that sweater and I'm all about skirts for work like that!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)