Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

"Our Greatest Adventure Begins..."


This past weekend my besties and I got to shower one of our own, Alison, who is welcoming her first child (a sweet baby boy!) in March. It was such an amazing weekend, filled with love, laughter, memories, and the cutest baby clothes! We were all marveling over the fact that we have now been friends for 8 years (we all meet in college Freshman year) and since that time we have been through so many adventures together- but I will say that helping these girls welcome babies has to be one of the most special ones!

We decided on an "adventure" theme for Alison's shower since her hubby is a seaplane pilot and they spent several months in Alaska for his work. I figured this big 'ol fur fit right in ;) Alison & Ben are such a fun and loving couple and are seriously going to make the best parents to little Rhett Charles! We can't wait to meet him y'all!










Dress: Lush (love this option) // Fur Vest: Sophie and Trey (similar here) // Boots: Michael Shannon (similar here) // Clutch: c/o Niirva // Necklace: Independence Necklace

{SHOP THE POST}


I absolutely love these girls with my whole heart and it's so fun to see our gang expanding with new babies! Thanks for the sweet memories y'all!


Image Map

4 comments

  1. What a fun theme for a shower! Love the fur vest, perfect for the party!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace! And that's such a sweet baby shower theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got the best looks, lady! The vest is fabulous and I love how you paired it! How fun is the baby shower - such a great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress, the color really suits you! The faux fur vest is a nice finishing touch!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)