Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Celebrations in Celebration


Happy Monday y'all! I know that Monday's aren't normally a cause for celebration (more like a reason to #SaveWaterDrinkWine) but I love adding cheer to my everyday and today seemed like the perfect day to do so! :) 

Recently, my family and I went to Celebration, FL to (what else?) celebrate my Grandma's birthday. She was born December 26, so it's always fun to keep our Christmas cheer & family time going during her birthday celebrations! We love having dinner at the Columbia restaurant there- I literally dream about their 1905 salad- the best!! And they start your meal by bringing you our a hot-out-of-the-oven cuban bread portion... it's the most amazing dinner! Eek- now I'm hungry!! :) 


Anyway, one of my favorite things about being back in Florida is living so close to my family (i'm about 2 hours away) and sharing these special celebrations with them! My grandma is such an amazing woman and has shown me what true strength is as I've watched her overcome tragedy with faith and courage. She's my inspiration! I'm so grateful to get to celebrate her special day with her each year!







Just because I love them so, here's my #squad (from L-R: my sister, mom, me, my aunt, and my Grandma). I love them so! #TheseAreMyPeople


Elsa Top: Lilly Pulitzer // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants // Wedges: Tory Burch

{SHOP THE POST}


{SHOP MORE ELSA TOPS}


Make today a fabulous one y'all! As I always say, "There's no occasion too small for a big bow!" :)

Linkup Button

Image Map

6 comments

  1. That Elsa top looks fabulous on you & glad you had fun in FL. What a fun name for a city!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how bright and fun that top is! So perfect! And Celebration has an awesome Christmas display! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great top to wear for a birthday celebration for your grandmother - the colors are just perfect! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and fun top on you! What a great day to celebrate your grandmother <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top is so fun and what a fun celebration for your grandma!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)