Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Camo Vest & LBD


Hey y'all! Happy Thursday! Sorry for the radio silence yesterday on all fronts, this week has been- in one word: insane. I'm taking my first work trip to New York next week (cue the excitement) but the preparation has me in a tailspin and I've been working non-stop to get all my reports ready. On top of that I had a Junior League board meeting and Buddy has a foot infection... real life is sure glamorous right ;) 


So today I'm all about the easy- look that is! I have no shortage of love for the swing dress this season, and it's finally been cool enough to bust out my puffer vests, so together they make a fab combination! Also, I wanted to mention my Kendra Scott necklace... I have the Rayne in 4 different colors and I wear them all the time! The best way for me to get new colors and try them out before investing is through Rocksbox, where you get to try 3 new pieces of jewelry for $20 a month and then you can keep them (at a discount) or send them in and trade for new ones! If you want to try it out you can get your first month free with code "GENTRYBFF1" :) I've had my subscription for almost 8 months and I love it!!






Dress: Old Navy (almost sold out, love this new stripe) // Vest: J. Crew Factory // Boots: Sam Edelman "Penny" Boot // Necklace: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox 

{SHOP THE POST}


Have a great day y'all! My weekly round-up, "Currently Obsessing Over" will be going live tomorrow and I have so much to share with you!

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

7 comments

  1. Yay for your trip to NYC, it's so fun in the winter, but super cold! I love your camo and black combo, too cute! Hope Buddy is feeling better soon!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have so much fun in NYC! I love your dress! I have bought about 3-4 swing dresses in the past few months and I absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reall love this vest and have almost bought it a number of times, but I think my collection of 8 vests is probably enough 😁. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic camo vest, especially over the LBD. Happy New Year 2016 Gentry and enjoy your trip to NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely obsessed with that black dress! It looks so cute and comfy! And the camo jacket with it is perfection! Gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute vest, and I totally agree about the KS necklace. I need to collect more colors <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. If only it was warm enough to pair a swing dress with my vest in NC! I love this combination! Maybe I can try it out in the early early Spring time!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)