Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 58}

Bows, Pearls & Sorority Girls:
via

Woah nelly! This week was sure a crazy one- I guess traveling in the middle of the workweek will do that to you! It took me a little longer than I thought to get back into the swing of things, so needless to say a huge TGIF is in order! #YesWayRose I hope y'all have some fun plans on your radar, and if you need any inspiration then keep on reading ;)



{SHOPPING}

Is it just me or are y'all already in the mood for Spring? I'm ready to kick winter to the curb, and this darling dress will help me do just that!

I'm crushing on this vintage-printed peasant top; once again I'm totes ready for Spring and am picturing it paired with white jeans and jacks for a sunny spring day!

Did y'all catch Vera Bradley's fragrance launch this week? The appleberry champagne flavor sounds divine (and who doesn't want their house to smell like their favorite bubbly?!)

{READING}

Can anyone else NOT get through an episode of Parks and Rec without laughing out loud? Because I sure can't! Tom Haverford may be my favorite character (#DJRoomba will forever be my favorite invention) and this roundup of the Top 25 Best Tom Haverford Quotes is sure to make your Friday a little funnier :)

{WATCHING}

Have y'all checked out the Crown and Ivy line at Belk lately? Everything they are doing for Spring is nautical (#swoon) and I pretty much need it all in my closet! In addition they are doing this sweet web series called "Swoon" that follows a southern love story and it's too cute!

Hope your weekend is wonderful! I plan to seriously catch up on the blog and have some fabulous posts lined up for you next week! XO



Image Map

5 comments

  1. wow love this post and need to watch that show! it sounds great! so glad i came across your blog! hope you'll stop by mine as well! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on that JCrew Factory top - I won't be surprised if it ends up in my closet sometime in the near future! It would go perfect with white jeans & jacks, too. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOO! I'm not ready for winter to leave yet! It just finally started getting cold here & the cold is my favorite! Would be so sad if it ended so quickly! However, that JCrew top is so cute! Love it! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man Vera Bradley is dipping into fragrances - can't wait to test those out!! I really need a pair of jacks - my other ones bit the dust last summer!! Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely already in the mood for spring! Loving that J Crew top, I may need to snag it for my own closet! Happy Friday gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)