Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

NY Trip Day 2: Work Style

 

For my second day in NYC for work I needed to "work with what I had" a little bit. Since I only had a carry-on to travel with I couldn't let my chronic overpacking tendencies come out to play and had to streamline my outfits. I decided to keep with the same boots/tights look from the day before (new pair of tights though!!) and add on a new sweater and skirt combo. Easy peasy and perfect for meetings and more travel back home!








Sweater: J. Crew // Skirt: Loft (similar save/splurge) // Boots: Steve Madden (similar here) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Necklace: c/o Happiness Boutique

{SHOP THE POST}


Hoping today is one filled with joy and wonder! Happy Thursday! XO

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

8 comments

  1. That skirt is adorable! Perfect for meetings and such!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! Those boots are perfect for NYC! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great outfit. I'm a teacher and could definitely wear something similar to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! It's definitely perfect for the office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you just be my personal stylist? I love all of this but putting together outfits is definitely not one of my strong suits - haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with that skirt! And how pretty is that necklace? LOVE <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute Gentry! I just love the look of that outfit. Im sure we will be seeing that look when you return home to the warmer weather just sans tights. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that skirt...I am still building my post-teaching "work wardrobe" and definitely want to add more skirts to my closet!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)