Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 59}


This week has been a really great one! I think part of it has been the happiness of a great baby shower last weekend with all my favorite girls, and part is the anticipation of a great weekend this weekend with some more of my favorite girls- but whatever it is I've been enjoying every minute! 

Here's what I've got on the brain this week...



{SHOPPING}

Just bought this swingy dress to cheer on the Panthers next week!

The sexiest espadrilles I've ever seen... ow ow!

Completely bananas for this nautical necklace! I can see it paired with an easy denim dress and simple sandals for a fun summer afternoon (I've got sunshine on the brain!)

Completely, totally, and utterly obsessed with this lace top; there is nothing I don't love about it!

As I shared in this post, I am becoming more and more of a runner in the new year. Since I am all about great apparel I was joyful to find Fit & Faithful Apparel which blends my love of fitness and faith to bring encouragement to your workouts. Just love this "Always be Joyful" tank!

{READING}

I don't know who you're rooting for in the Superbowl, but I'm rooting Panthers all the way! Cam Newton was my Fantasy QB this season and I came in second place (a long way from my last place last season!) so I have a very special place in my heart for him & the Panthers! If you've ever wondered why you see #KeepPounding when the Panthers are playing (and winning) this article explains it all!

Over Thanksgiving I stumbled upon a monthly scripture-writing guide that gave such sweet encouragement to me during the season. Well, the author just released her February Scripture Plan filled with (you guessed it) verses on LOVE! It's going to be the perfect little study each day! (PS- she does these plans monthly so be sure to keep an eye out; I signed up for her emails to be notified when a new one is released.)

Did y'all see that Mattel is releasing new barbies in three body shapes- tall, petite, and curvy- so now there is a doll for everyone? Thoughts??

{EATING}

I made this easy Buffalo Chicken Chili in the crockpot this week and have been enjoying the yummy leftovers for lunch every day. It's the perfect way to kick up your chili and is a great companion for these cold days!

{LISTENING}

I picked up the Old Dominion album for my drive last weekend, and I cannot recommend it enough! Every single track is sing-along worthy and I can't stop humming it during the day- so good!



Have a great weekend y'all!


Image Map

5 comments

  1. Oh yes - those espadrilles are all sorts of fabulous!! Anything in the crock pot and I'm sold, but that recipe sounds especially amazing! Have a great weekend girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now wanting to shop bc of you! Haha have a fabulous weekend lady! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That buffalo chicken chili sounds really good, can't wait to give it a try! I need to check out that workout wear too. Have a great weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that looks amazing my friend!! so glad i found your blog through the link up! cant wait to follow along and hope you'll stop by mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those espadrilles, and that swing dress is so pretty! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)