Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pineapple Swing Dress

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer "Ophelia" || Sandals: Pierre Dumas || Clutch: c/o Marley Lilly || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Apple Watch || Sunglasses: Target

In the immortal words of N'SYNC... "It's gonna be May!" ha. But seriously y'all, how in the world have we made it to the 5th month of the year already?! The older I get, the faster time seems to go by... why is that? 

This weekend was such a dream y'all! As you know, I attended Beth Moore's "Living Proof Live" event in Orlando with three of my best friends and it was the most refreshing, challenging, inspiring time! I can't wait to share more of what I learned (coming soon!) but I'm now ready to tackle the week!

Not to rub it in, but we've been having some seriously fabulous weather- and I'm soaking it all up! There's no better way to enjoy a beautiful day than in Lilly Pulitzer- don't ya think!? I'm kind of obsessed with the "Ophelia" dress - the A-line shape is SO flattering and I love the peek-a-boo detailing in the back! Since the shape is so swingy, it's still perfect for hot (and I do mean HOT!) days- although truth be told, I don't know how much longer I can wear sleeves down here!









Dress: Lilly Pulitzer "Ophelia" || Sandals: Pierre Dumas || Clutch: c/o Marley Lilly || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Apple Watch || Sunglasses: Target

{SHOP THE POST}


Wishing all y'all a wonderful week! There's going to be a lot of fun around here :)



20 comments

  1. Love how this print brings out your tan and I'm with you - how on earth is it already May! Time is flying now that we're getting older!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink and navy together! This dress is so cute! Can't wait to hear all about Beth Moore!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and navy might be one of my favorite color combinations ever & it looks so good in this pattern! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun dress! I love the pattern and color duo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! My favorite color combo is blue and pink. The back of the dress is really cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy May-You're so cute!!Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest dress! I love the back detail and of course the pineapples! Can't wait to hear more about your event! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that dress!! Navy and Pink are two of my favorite colors. You look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the print and the monogram clutch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love navy/pink together - this is the perfect pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You seriously find the most beautiful and bright pieces! And yes to our perfect weather lately, and all things NSync today <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. England is still so cold and I'm longing to be able to wear a beautiful dress outdoors in the sun! A gorgeous choice, so bright and cheerful!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute! and I agree, the little peekaboo detail in the back looks great

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clearly, you are a Lily fan! All of your pieces from the brand are amazing and this is no exception!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have had "It's Gonna Be Me" stuck in my head since people started posting it on Sunday, but I am not complaining. Love that dress! Lilly makes the best swing dresses!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous swing dress! I think you handle the loud and vibrant prints so well, which isn't easy to do!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This dress is just adorable! Love the print! So jealous of your weather! We are drowning in rain in STL. Everything and everywhere is flooding! We need some sun!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gentry, you seriously are the cutest! Love your style so much. This dress is gorgeous on you, and I am loving your clutch!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty dress, I love the color!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  20. This dress is so pretty and I love the colours in it :) The detail on the back is really cute too and just adds a little something extra. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)