Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Weekend Recap

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Dusk Dress || How cute is my friend So Sarah Hunt?

{SHOP SIMILAR STYLES}


I had such a fun weekend the past three days, and I'm so excited that I was finally a "good blogger" and took some pictures to share with y'all! I definitely hit "social butterfly" status and was zig zagging the state, but it was all for good reasons ;) So let's recap shall we?



FRIDAY:
I got some unexpected news at work on Friday (don't worry it has nothing to do with my job security!) but it did make for a stressful end to my week- so a happy hour was definitely in order! We decided to head to our favorite local hangout, the Getaway, for some cocktails and munchies with a waterside view! The perfect way to unwind...


SATURDAY:
Started off the day brunching at Oxford Exchange with my sweet blogging buddy So Sarah Hunt (check out her precious blog!). Then we headed to a Style Collective event at Fab'rik in South Tampa where we shopped, sipped mimosas, and chatted all things fashion, beauty and blogging! Thank you to Fab'rik for hosting this great event for us!







Later that night I headed to Celebration to meet my two high school besties & my godson for dinner! We hadn't had a girls night it way too long and it worked out perfectly that we were all free for the night! Lots of belly laughs and great conversation- exactly what I needed before heading back into the grind of the week!



Sunday was a great & relaxing wrap-up to the busy weekend! I went to church, volunteered with my sweet one-year-olds, and then did some shopping at the mall since I'm celebrating my mama this weekend instead. What were y'all up to? Share your favorite thing you did in the comments below!

Linking up with : B Loved Boston & Hello Monday Linkup


10 comments

  1. What a fun weekend - drinks, food and fun - what more could you want!? I just joined style collective on Friday and hoping they have some fun events coming up!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a great weekend! I've been meaning to try brunch at Oxford Exchange but I always forget when I'm over that way. It looks SO good though! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't get over that adorable bar cart and those pancakes!! How fun!-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all your looks this weekend! That event looks like such fun - all those cute earrings too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun weekend! Love the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a fun weekend and I am still in love with that cute blue OTS dress!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl you were busy this weekend! I'm so bummed I missed that event! My inlaws were in town but next time for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Sarah look adorable!! I love both of your dresses!! Looks like a fun (albeit busy) weekend... the perfect way to combat to a stressful end to the work week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This definitely does sound like a great weekend and I love all of your looks!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish my local hangout was right on a sandy beach! Seems like you had a great weekend — and to top it off with a girls dinner, what fun!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)