Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Toes in the Sand with Southern Frock

Dress: Southern Frock || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Apple Watch || Sunglasses: Target || Monogram Necklace: Moon and Lola

Hey y'all! Happy hump day! Today's post keeps transporting me back to the beach and I'm dreaming of getting my toes back in that sand asap! 

When thinking about what to wear to a sunny (and hot!) beach, the words "light & breezy" come to mind! and friends, this dress takes the cake! Southern Frock is a brand that I have loved for awhile (check out this post and this one from the archives!) so I was super excited to get this new dress for Christmas this past year. Sadly, it ran HUGE (warning!!) and it took my tailor almost 2 months to alter it down to my size. BUT, I'm so thrilled with how the dress turned out that I can't be sad at all- I'm too excited to be twirling in it! ha. 


  







Dress: Southern Frock || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Apple Watch || Sunglasses: Target || Monogram Necklace: Moon and Lola


8 comments

  1. Well the alterations on this dress worked because it looks amazing on you!! I love the fun print! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for good tailors because this dress looks amazing on you! The colors are so fun and that print is fabulous!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is just gorgeous on you! It flatters your figure so perfectly! Yay for finally getting it back from the tailor!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness for tailors! I still haven't found one I love - that doesn't also charge an arm and a leg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This print is so pretty! So glad your tailor was able to get it to fit you, it looks perfect now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect print for summer, love the boldness and the vibrancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous setting and a pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this dress!! The colors are absolutely gorgeous on you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)