Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

These Are My Confessions...

image via

Today's post was a fun one to put together because it is a little "different" than the normal content around here. Lately I've been thinking- if y'all only knew the crazy going on behind the scenes! So I thought today I'd do what we love to do in the south, parade my crazy right out in the open & set it on my front porch! 

So grab a cup of coffee, cue the Usher jams, and let's get started!

These are my confessions...


I confess... I'm not a crier by nature (like AT-ALL) but lately I can't seem to keep my tears in check! Keep reading to see what I mean.

I confess… I cry every time the Chik-fil-a commercials about “Gotcha Day” and “another mini on the way” come on. I don't know what it is but they are pulling at my heart-strings big time! Like seriously y’all – why is this chicken company making me cry?!

I confess… I’m obsessed with Thomas Rhett and his new baby girl & I get all the feels reading his posts & watching his Instastories. Cutest family ever! (check him out here)

I confess… I only went to the beach 2x last summer (which is pretty sad considering it’s less than 10 minutes down the road from me)! I’m planning on changing that this year and have a beach buddy to make it way more fun to go with!

 I confess…  Breakfast is my least favorite meal of the day (food-wise… #gimmeeallthecoffee) but I recently went on a date with a guy who told me “If you don’t like brunch this isn’t going to work.” So y’all, I’m trying to love me some brunch! (Don’t judge, he was really cute!)

 I confess… Going cable-less has been WAY less painful than I thought it would be. I'm currently binging on Pretty Little Liars (I'm up to season 4) and love that I'm more intentional about what I'm watching and how often. No more mindless TV!

So now it's your turn! Leave a confession in the comments below and remember #nojudgement :) 


6 comments

  1. Loved reading these and oh my gosh I love Thomas Rhett and the new baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady, I am the same about not being a natural crier, but sometimes I get caught up in a commercial or movie and I am water works. For example last night watching the made for TV dirty dancing I cried... maybe because it was so awful!
    Loved this post.

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They want to make you cry!! I'm telling you the advertisers in this country are very good at what they do. Scary good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol this was cute--get to the beach girl! haha

    Happy Weekend,

    Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea for a post :) I never used to be a crier either but over the last few years I have gotten worse and worse! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, you are the cutest ever! I love everything about this!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)