Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Fancy Friday Finds (vol. 5)



Happiest of Friday's my friends!! I had a bit of a short week, since I took yesterday off for community service to volunteer with the Heart Gallery for their annual "Flock to the Trop" gala and today I'm off to Orlando with two of my best friends to attend the Beth Moore conference. I am so excited for the weekend! 

I know I just shared some Fancy Friday Finds last week, but I was doing some online shopping and came across so many more cute things that I couldn't resist sharing them all with you! Enjoy!


Fabulous Finds

Since I think we can pretty much all agree that we LIVE on our cell phones; so I'm always looking for cases that let me express my personality and protect my phone! I love Evelyn Henson's cute, colorful, and expressive designs so I was so excited to see that she is now making phone cases! That gator print is perfect for football season (#GoGators) and how fun is the bookshelf print for the bookworms in your life. I'm in love with all four prints! Which is your favorite?
Evelyn Henson Phone Cases

I start every morning with two cups of coffee (#addicted) and I love fun mugs that put me in a happy mood for those early morning risings. This precious mug just made the Southern Belle in me beyond happy! The best part is that you can customize your size (if your a super-sizer like me!).


Can #TalbotsDoesItAgain start being a thing?! Y'all I kind of feel like I might be 110 years old saying  this, but how adorable are these Talbot's sandals?! I mean... the pineapples? The parrots? I'm more than sure that my summer wardrobe needs both pairs STAT!


Oh me oh my, I think I found the cutest dress of them all! Is this sweet little watermelon print not the cutest thing you've ever seen?! I mean, it's just begging to be worn to a picnic!


In other happy feet news, I'm beyond obsessed with the Draper James x Jack Rogers collaboration that launched this week! My Jack Rogers are hands-down my favorite summer sandals, but pair them with Draper James sweet souther charm and I'm smitten! 

{SHOP THE POST}


Have a great weekend!


6 comments

  1. I seriously need that mug! "Clutch my pearls" has always been one of my favorite exclamations! Haha! Have a great weekend Gentry!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just too much fun to resist!! :) Hope y'all had a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. Oh my those pineapple sandals are so cute! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much excitement this week! Enjoy the conference, and you already know I need those pineapple sandals - LOVE <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything in this post is so colorful and summery! I'm so happy we are going into this season. (even though Florida's winter wasn't so harsh this year, haha) I really love that watermelon dress and the gingham Jacks! I haven't ever owned a pair because I'm nervous about breaking them in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't think the braking-in process is that bad, but I might have tough feet! ha. Seriously though, once they are broken in they are the BEST shoes!! You'll have to let me know if you decide to get a pair!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)