Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Poolside Embroidered Dress from Monroe.26

Dress: Pink Owl via Monroe.26 || Lace-Up Heels: Sam Edelman (similar style here) || Monogram Necklace: Moon and Lola (I'm wearing a size XL) || Clutch: Shandy Style || Apple Watch || Bangle: Alex and Ani || Sunglasses: Target

Like most of the clothes in my closet, this dress comes with a story (& lots of memories!) As y'all know, earlier this year I went to see my girlfriends in Raleigh for a fun weekend to celebrate our birthdays. Well on the first day we went out to lunch at this fun little hole-in-the-wall restaurant and as we were walking over I spotted a darling boutique! They happened to have a $15 rack outside, this dress was blowing in the breeze, and just like that it was mine!! It was too cold to wear it that weekend (boo!) but now whenever I stroll around in it I remember that fun & carefree weekend! Are your clothes and memories all wrapped up in one like me? 







Dress: Pink Owl via Monroe.26 || Lace-Up Heels: Sam Edelman (similar style here) || Monogram Necklace: Moon and Lola (I'm wearing a size XL) || Clutch: Shandy Style || Apple Watch || Bangle: Alex and Ani || Sunglasses: Target

Hope y'all have a fabulous Tuesday!

Linking up with the Trend Spin Link-Up


7 comments

  1. Forget the keychains, clothes are the best souvenirs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the embroidery detail on this dress. I am all about the embroidered look this summer.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. This embroidered dress is just gorgeous and I love those sandals!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this!! Gorgeous dress, amazing clutch, styled to perfection! (the lizard in the background is so cute!)

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute dress, Gentry! And yay, love Moon & Lola on you — they are one of my favorites.

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)