Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

A Lilly Look-Alike for Under $20!

Dress: Cat and Jack (now on sale for $17.48!) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Necklace: J. Crew Factory || Sunglasses: Target || Apple Watch

So far my track record isn't too good this week is it?! I don't know what it is, but I just haven't been able to keep up with the pace of things, but as I mentioned in this post, sometimes I just have to be OK giving up perfection!

So I did want to share a sweet story with you, because it was a great reminder to me that no act of kindness- no matter how small- is ever wasted! Last night I was walking Buddy, and the mosquitoes have been INSANE lately (i'm talking 15-20 bites/walk!) when I passed one of my neighbors on our walking trail. We were chatting for a minute when I mentioned that I was getting all bit up, and that's when she pulled out a big 'ol can of bugspray and let me load up! I know it sounds like the silliest little thing, but I had a rough day and that small act of kindness put the biggest smile on my face! So, if you see someone itching- offer them bugspray! ha.

Also, I swear after this dress I'm going to stay out of the Cat and Jack section ... maybe ;) I mean, can you even blame me when once again I spotted the most perfect dress?! This piece really reminds me of some of my favorite Lilly dresses- but at a fraction of the price. And the ruffle detail that loops around the back is just that little something extra :) I'm in love!











Dress: Cat and Jack (now on sale for $17.48!) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Necklace: J. Crew Factory || Sunglasses: Target || Apple Watch

{SHOP THE POST}


PS- If you've been waiting for my recap from Beth Moore's Living Proof Live it should be ready for Sunday! I'm really excited to share it with y'all and I hope that you enjoy! Be sure to swing by and join the conversation. 


5 comments

  1. You always have the cutest dresses and this one is certainly no exception :) I totally agree that small acts of kindness can make such a big difference to someone's day and it was so lovely of your neighbour to give you the big spry - I can't believe how many mosquitoes you have had! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! This dress looks adorable on you. What a sweet story, and it just goes to show how a small act of kindness can mean so much. Have a great weekend.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is absolutely adorable! Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet story - neighbors are the best. The bugs are just a killer this time of year! You look fantastic in that dress - I seriously need to check out the Cat & Jack section next time I'm at Target!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is adorable on you! And the great price definitely doesn't hurt :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)