Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Bless Your Heart: The Cutest Southern Jumpsuit

Jumpsuit: Loft (limited sizes left, but adore this alternative and this one- so cute!) || Wedges: J. Crew Factory || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne (this one would be adorable too!) || Clutch: Sophie & Trey (old, this is a great option under $100) || Apple Watch || Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties  

It's a brand new week- who's ready to get it started?! :)

Over the weekend I posted this photo Instagram and I got SO many comments from all of y'all! It was really fun to hear from everyone! As I mentioned there, as of this week I am "cutting the cord" with my cable and moving strictly into the land of Apple TV/Netflix/Hulu- and it's a big change! I'm so used to coming home and just turning on the TV for background noise that I know it's going to be so different to not have that ability. But, I'm pretty excited that it will help me be more intentional with my tv watching & save me over $100 a month! Win-win! If any of y'all have made the change I would love to hear from you too... join the convo!




Now on to this adorable jumpsuit! I'm not 100% sure what flower this print is, but it reminds me of a magnolia and thus makes it "feel" super-southern in my book! ha. The sweet little criss-cross strap in the back is such a sweet added touch to the overall look. Culottes are a really fresh trend this season, and I thought I could never pull them off- but if you wear a high enough wedge, you can! Even a shortly like me can rock 'em :)






Jumpsuit: Loft (limited sizes left, but adore this alternative and this one- so cute!) || Wedges: J. Crew Factory || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne (this one would be adorable too!) || Clutch: Sophie & Trey (old, this is a great option under $100) || Apple Watch || Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties  

{SHOP THE POST}


Have a great start to your week! I'm already counting down to Memorial Day and the long weekend ahead :) 


13 comments

  1. this is such cute jumpsuit!! I love the length on you! Congrats on going cableless! It sounds so brave!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look seriously gorgeous in this girl! I love ruffled sleeves and it fits you so perfectly! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this jumpsuit! You can use it for so many different occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the cropped pant look :)

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've been toying with the idea of getting rid of our cable and using other services but we have the apple TV & netflix and love them both!! Love that jumpsuit girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've been cable cutters for a couple of years now! I don't think we will ever go back to it. We use Hulu to watch our 'must watch' network shows and we also use Playstation Vue for live tv. It doesn't have all the channels but it does have a lot. TV can be such a time waster!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's already been so interesting that I'm not wasting nearly as much time plopping down and watching a show. I actively have to think about what to watch!

      Delete
  7. You are right, such a cute jumpsuit and I love the pattern!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am dying to get rid of cable!! Our first year special is about to end, so I know the price is going to go through the roof. I just haven't figured out how to watch the few shows I watch during the season. Love that jumpsuit. It is too cute on you!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great jumpsuit! & good for you to cut the cable cord! We haven't had traditional cable in our house since we moved in last year. Don't worry - if you need any tips on getting college football games in the fall, you let me know! We didn't miss a single game we wanted to see last season :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are right! That is the cutest jumpsuit!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How gorgeous is this jumpsuit on you! And loving the KS necklace <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful jumpsuit! Love the cut and how you styled it.

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)