Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Let's Fiesta! The Perfect Party Dress for Cinco de Mayo!

Dress: Cat & Jack via Target (wearing a girls XL) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Clutch: Similar || Apple Watch || Bangle: Kate Spade (on sale!) || Sunglasses: Target

Do you have a dress that just makes you want to shake your groove thing all night long? Spoiler Alert: That's this dress for me! You know how it goes, I'm running in to Target (#YetAgain)- tired, in a hurry, & on the move- when all of a sudden I spotted this dress and I'm full on shimmying in the aisle! The bright colors and ruffle details just make this so perfect for celebrating Cinco de Mayo today. How could I resist?! I've got some pretty fun plans tonight and tomorrow, & the FL weather should be picture perfect, so I can't wait to share it all with y'all over on Insta!

Also, I've been thinking about changing up my blog layout (it's kind of like getting the itch for a new outfit!) - I'm in the mood for something new! So if you have any shops/designers you love or anything you'd like to see, please let me know! I'm all ears (and eyes!) to see what's out there. 








Dress: Cat & Jack via Target (wearing a girls XL) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Clutch: Similar || Apple Watch || Bangle: Kate Spade (on sale!) || Sunglasses: Target

{SHOP THE POST}


PS- Wishing my wonderful dad the happiest of birthdays today! He's the hardest working man I know, with a true heart of gold and I owe him my sense of humor, my roll-with-the-punches outlook & my aggressive driving habits ;) Hope you have the best day dad! Love you!


15 comments

  1. This dress is so pretty and I love the pink necklace and bag you have paired it with :) A very happy birthday to your dad as well, I hope he has a wonderful day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sleeve detail is just too cute!! I love how colorful this is, but then again so much of your wardrobe is :) Happy birthday to your dad! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your dad.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seriously find all of the best dresses in the girls section at Target! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up with the girls section! I could never pull it off, but you do so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous is this dress!? Target for the win again :-D
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun dress! I wish I could fit into the girls section. lol! Happy Birthday to your Dad! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the perfect Cinco de Mayo dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not surprised you felt drawn to this dress - it's gorgeous and so perfect for this weather! I'm so impressed it's from Target too, what a find!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so in love with the ruffle sleeve detail on this dress! You look adorable!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  11. How freaking cute are you in this dress?! I love the ruffles and love that it's kids, what a find! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is too perfect!! Adorable. Love the ruffles, the colors, the patterns, the whole shebang!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is so funny that this dress is from the kids section lol-I do the same thing--way cheaper ha ha-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been loving Cat and Jack and got some of the cutest pieces from Target! Love this adorable dress. Yay for short girls!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those sunnies and the pop of pink!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)