Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Dressing Room Diary

Happy happy happy Friday y'all!! I couldn't possible be more excited that the weekend is here- I desperately need the next two days to de-stress from this week :) 

So, what better way to start the weekend than a brand-new round of Dressing Room Diaries?! I stopped by the Loft recently and found some of the sweetest new pieces for Spring and at the end of this post are a few bonus pieces I recently ordered with store credits & such. Lots of goodies to share!

Before we start: I'm 5'4, a size 4/6 and smaller on top and curvier on the bottom- just so you have a reference point!

Plaid Off the Shoulder Top (size S) || Eyelet Shorts (wearing Size 6 & could have sized down to a 4- runs big)




Lace Ruffle Sleeve Dress (Size 4) - runs a tad tight thought the hips but a 4 was OK on me! Also comes in the prettiest lilac online.

White One-Shoulder Top (XS) || Eyelet Shorts (wearing Size 6 & could have sized down to a 4- runs big)

Tassel Embroidered Top (S and needed an XS- runs big || Eyelet Shorts (wearing Size 6 & could have sized down to a 4- runs big)

I loved this dress WAY more on than I thought I was going to- and I have to say that it doesn't photograph nearly as cute as it is in person! Y'all will love this!
Tassel Denim Flutter Dress (S but needed an XS- runs big through the chest)

Oh goodness y'all, this was the only top I had to wear with these shorts in the fitting room so sorry about the clashing happening right now ;) On the bright side, these shorts are total winners for the summer!

DISCLAIMER: Y'all have been loving my jewelry organizer on insta- so I promise a full post is in the works on how I made it (it's super easy- promise!!) :) 

This pineapple skirt is SO cute, but it runs super short, to the point that i wasn't comfortable. So I would say you need to be 5'3 or under to be happy in this- or use it as a swim cover up!
Pineapple Print Mini Skirt (Size M)- on sale for under $30!

These are my absolute favorite summer skirts & I think the striped print is adorable! Love that you could wear so many different colors with it!
Striped Sidewalk Skirt (Size 8 but could size down to 6)

This was the biggest surprise of all! This was a late night-had store credit-basically got it for free purchase and I ended up LOVING it! I'll have a full post soon, but the swing shape is so nice and light and the colors pack a subtle punch in person.
Old Navy Palm Print Swing Dress (size M but exchanging for a S)

So there you have it! Hope y'all found some fun pieces and have some great plans in the works for the weekend! See you back here on Monday!

{SHOP THE POST}



6 comments

  1. EVERYTHING looks amazing on you! Especially love that eyelet one shoulder top and those riviera shorts - they are my favorite to get as well! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are so cute, but that striped skirt might be my fave! Have a great weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that chambray dress the most. These are such cute items you've tried on!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the 'ots' gingham top is so cute glad you got some good stuff!-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! That Old Navy dress is too cute!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of cute options! Thanks for taking us along with ya on your dressing room diary.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)