Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sweet as Can "Bee"

Top: J. Crew (sold out, love this option & this one too!) || Shorts: Loft (sold out, this is my favorite option & this one is also so cute) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Sunglasses: Target || Apple Watch

Yay for making it half way through the week! Last night was a late one- my bible study girls got together for a social and we laughed so hard my stomach hurt! All of a sudden we checked our watches and went, "how did it become 10PM?!" Time really does fly when you are having FUN! And we sure were :) Thankful for them!

Now on today's outfit! I saw these darling embroidered bee shorts in Loft a few weeks ago, but the store didn't have my size. Luckily I scored them online- because they sold out only days later! I kept hoping they would be restocked, but alas it doesn't look like they will be, so I'm sorry about that! Luckily it looks like bows will continue to be big details this season, so i've found some really cute options for you if you're wanting to recreate this look. I'm just loving all these girly details!







Top: J. Crew (sold out, love this option & this one too!) || Shorts: Loft (sold out, this is my favorite option & this one is also so cute) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Sunglasses: Target || Apple Watch

{SHOP THE POST}


Hope y'all have a wonderful Wednesday! 

Linking up with:


11 comments

  1. Those shorts are too cute for words! So glad you were able to grab them online. They will be perfect for the summer!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so bummed this top sold out! It is absolutely adorable on you! I love the fun print of your shorts too!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so freaking cute girl! I love this outfit on you and I'm so sad that top is sold out because I'm obsessed! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Times like that with the girls is good for the soul isn't it? And how darling is this outfit?! Loving those shorts <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed! I love how bright and fun those shorts are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those sunnies, too cute!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw these shorts are so cute, it's a shame they are sold out but I'm not surprised they have gone quickly :) I can't wait for warmer weather here in the UK so that I can wear outfits like this, I hope we get some sun this year! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to wear this so cute and I really want seafood now too ha ha

    Katelyn from www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is too cute!! In love with your top.

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah! Those shorts! They are so cute! I definitely wouldn't have picked those up at the store, but I really like them on you! I actually think I've said that about some other things you've worn...I think this is a sign I need to get out of my comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun to try something new! Clearly I'm a bold color lover, but I think you'd enjoy it too :) XO

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)