Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 72}


Happy Friday friends! I hope y'all have had a great week (so nice that it was a short one)! I'm having a busy time in Vegas, but loving all the sights and sounds :) Can't wait to tell you all about it soon! Keeping it short and sweet today so we can dive into the fun... everything I'm obsessing over! Keep  reading for all the good stuff :)


{ONE: My Favorite Brights}
Now that summer is here, it is most definitely time to bust out all your brights! Because summer and brights go together like picnics and watermelon :) In case your wardrobe is lacking color, here are 5 of my favorite colorful pieces!

{TWO: Draper James Faves}
Y'all know I love the South and am so proud of the wonderful southern brands that promote our history and heritage! Draper James in no exception- and there are so many pieces that I'm absolutely loving! Each of the pieces are so fun and cheeky- they just scream "southern pride" :)

"Sweet As a Peach" Tee (under $35!) // Lemon Dress // Pink Floral Tunic Dress (love the swing shape!!) // Yellow Vine Skirt // "Fixing Lemons" Tee (Perfect for summer!)

{THREE: The Best Lilly Pulitzer New Arrivals}
Lilly Pulitzer is killing it in the new arrivals department right now- so many great colors and shapes (& prices) to fit and flatter every body type and lifestyle! I'm loving that so many of her pieces can transition seamlessly from work to play too! Here are my five favorites of the moment:

Essie Shirtdress in Pink Pout (add a cardigan and your ready for the office!) // Lauren Tank in Hook You In (Dress up for work and down for drinks on the beach) // Beach Bum Phone Case // Windsor Dress in Into the Deep // Marlowe Dress in Bay Blue Coconut Stripe

** EXCITING NEWS: Lilly has just released her brand new agendas- shop the patterns here before they sell out!**

{FOUR: Two Fitting Room Snaps}
I've (not surprisingly) been doing a little shopping lately and had to share these two amazing finds with you!

Cece Floral Short Sleeve Romper - Y'all went bananas for this piece on Instagram & I can't blame you! I did too when I tried it on :) Pink, comfy, and so stinkin' cute I can't stay away! Hello favorite! I took my normal size in this piece and has plenty of room (but not too much) if you know what I mean.

Lilly Pulitzer Ali Dress (under $100) - This is the dress I showed y'all Tuesday in my packing post for Vegas and I'm so excited to have it packed in my bag! I love the subtle boat pattern and loose shape, it's a winner all-around :) Sizing Tip: I sized down as it was very loose through the stomach and hips.

{FIVE: Favorite Fashion Article}
The best roundup of what Olivia Palermo would buy from Old Navy - because even designer loving divas love a good bargain! I'm pretty bummed the blush shorts are already sold out- they are a great summer staple. Do you agree with their picks for Mrs. Olivia?

{SHOP THE POST}



Have an awesome weekend y'all! I'm taking the red-eye home Sunday night and already getting sleepy-eyed thinking about the crazy travel ahead! But I'm looking forward to two more fun fulled days in Vegas until then :) #LoveMyJob ! XO

Image Map

9 comments

  1. I love that pink one-shoulder romper and the Lauren Sleeveless Top! Have a great weekend! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading your blog for over a year and have never commented before. I adore your style and how authentic you are, and after seeing your Lilly picks, I just HAD TO comment and tell you! (I actually just bought the Essie dress and the Lauren blouse and am hoping for more prints in the Ali!) Reading your blog is a highlight of my day -- thanks for being a bright spot in the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allie you absolutely made my day with your sweet comment! I am so thankful that you enjoy the blog and find it fun- that's my 100% goal while writing it! :) yay for your new Lilly purchases!! I can't wait to try the Essie on (it looks like a total winner since my store was already out!) I too hope for many more prints in the Allie! Have a great week!! XO

      Delete
  3. I love, love, love all of this!! That Lilly dress you have on in the fitting room is my next purchase! And girl, you can pull off a romper, love that one you have on! Also loving that Cece blouse too, so cute. Can't wait to hear about Vegas!

    Erin, Attention to Darling
    www.attentiontodarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with Allie's comment above. I love your blog--it's so genuine and frankly that's unusual in the land of so many blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are so sweet and I really appreciate you taking the time to comment :) I definitely strive to be authentic with every post so I'm so glad that comes through. Have an awesome week!! XO

      Delete
  5. My bright colors are starting to come out and I love it! I just got that pink romper and it's adorable!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are having fun in Vegas!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um... that Lilly dress... gotta have it!!! And can't hate that it's under $100.

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)