Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Surprise! + Dressing Room Diaries

Gray Tee (a new favorite) // J. Crew Skirt (this year's version) // Sam Edelman Gigi sandals // Tassel Necklace // Phone Case

Well y'all... SURPRISE! Things may look a little different around here this morning & that's because this little blog went through a huge redesign this weekend! I've been wanting to change things up for awhile, call it getting older, but in all areas of my life I've been craving simplicity & streamlined elements. I was also wanting to add more functional elements to the blog to make it an easier experience for y'all to find anything you want or need and I think this design takes the cake! I'd love for you to let me know what you think! And if there are any missing or broken links shoot me a note, I've been checking them all but I could have missed something :)

This weekend was a fun one! On Saturday, my aunt, mom and I had a fun girl's day and took my my sister, Mallory, shopping for back to school clothes to make sure she was prepped and ready to wow 'em at University of Florida in the fall! We had so much fun picking out cute new looks and helping Mall get prepped for college :) Of course, I couldn't resist trying on a few cute new pieces myself (#canthelpit) and I'm sharing some snaps & fit details with y'all too!

Loft OTS Striped Dress- This piece is actually an online exclusive but I happened to find a return in my store. It's from Loft's "Beach" line, but wasn't sheer so you could definitely wear it as a regular dress and not just a cover-up. This dress definitely runs big because I'm actually in an XXS and I'm normally between a small and medium in Loft dresses! Tip: Currently sold out online, but I keep seeing it pop back in stock so don't give up and keep checking :)

Loft Striped Maxi Dress- This maxi finally went on sale and it came home with me! (I'll be sharing how I'm styling it for the 4th Thursday). I was excited that the length is actually not too long on me (I'm 5'4 and almost always have to get maxi's hemmed), but this dress also runs big; I am in an XS. I can never resist a good stripe! (Fun fact: My grandma also has this dress so we can #Twin soon!)

Lilly Pulitzer Selina Crop Top Set- Mallory and I popped in to visit My, my favorite Lilly sales associate at Dillards, and we both LOVED this new crop top set! It runs pretty TTS (I'm wearing an 8). I thought it would be fun for you to see it on two body types: Mallory is tall (5'7ish) and think, where I am shorter and curvier. When my arm isn't bent at a funny angle the crop actually doesn't show my tummy at all, where as on Mallory it shows a slight sliver. I may snag this if it's still hanging around during the After-party sale, but I couldn't give in to paying full price when I couldn't figure out where I would actually wear it! It is gorgeous though and I wish I had a reason to bring it home with me!

Lilly Pulitzer Essie Dress in Fansea- Y'all know my LOVE for the Essie dress this season, and the minty Fansea color is perfection too! This dress runs TTS and has an ever-so-slight A line shape over the hips (I'm wearing a Medium).

BP Floppy Hat with Bow- I was definitely feeling the derby spirit when I was strolling out of Nordstroms and this hat totally caught my eye! It was so cute, and at under $30 would be great to hang on to until next year's big event! PS- It left me feeling Gone with the Wind fabulous #namethathousewife
Floppy Hat with Bow // Gray Tee (a new favorite) // J. Crew Skirt (this year's version) // Sam Edelman Gigi sandals // Tassel Necklace // Phone Case

{SHOP THE POST}

Hope y'all have a wonderful start to your week and a fabulous Monday!

Linkup Button

6 comments

  1. Love the new look girl!! So clean and easy to navigate! Loving that OTS dress from loft - so cute! I bought a few things from their sale this weekend too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dressing room diaries posts, they are some of my favorites! I'm itching to buy the Lilly Pulitzer Essie dress ever since you first featured it. Also, I love the new blog design it is simple and chic, but still fun!

    Ashley
    MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new look for your blog! I love it! You've almost got my convinced that I need to go try on this Essie dress for myself and buy one before we head out on our honeymoon... it looks like the perfect dress to wear in the Caribbean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely loving the new look girl! And you found so many cute things shopping this weekend! LOVE that maxi and that Lilly set. So cute on both of you! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. all these outfits are super cute! I can see why that maxi had to come home with you! Congrats on the new site revamp, it looks great!!
    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING the new look gurlie! And loving all the stripes and of course bright colors, so many beautiful finds <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)