Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Minnie Mouse

Top: Banana Republic (still a few sizes left + extra 40% off!) // Shorts: Loft // Sandals: Sophie and Trey // Apple Watch // Necklace: Stella and Dot (sold out, similar here)

Today I'm sharing a not-so-usual look for me... black + white! When I found my favorite peplum top was still in stock in my size, I couldn't resist scooping it up in classic white & decided to go timeless by pairing it with these darling black scalloped shorts. All these fun girly details this season keep simple outfits from being boring, and are making me swoon! When I saw this fun polka dot chair, the thought of Minnie Mouse popped into my head, and this outfit will now forever be known as my Minnie look! :) Can take the girl out of Orlando... but can't take the Disney out of the girl (as hard as she tries)!

A little *sale alert* for y'all: everything in Banana Republic's sale section is currently 40% off + an extra 10% off if you have a Banana card with code "BRCARD"- and there are some fabulous finds like my peplum top, this ruffle dress I've been lusting over, and this flirty work number!









Top: Banana Republic (still a few sizes left + extra 40% off!) // Shorts: Loft // Sandals: Sophie and Trey // Apple Watch // Necklace: Stella and Dot (sold out, similar here)

{SHOP THE POST}


Have an awesome Tuesday friends!

PS- Who watched the Bachelorette last night?? The drama is getting real folks! My money is still on Jordan making it to the final two, but how about the "L" bomb Robby dropped? #TooSoon And I still have an undying love for James Tayor :) #BeMine Who are your favorites?

Image Map

4 comments

  1. How adorable is this?! I love the scalloped shorts and the fun polka dot chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top fits you like a glove - I need to find one! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! It's so adorable. Did you like The Rumor? I started it but didn't love it so I stopped reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is darling on you! And I need that polka dot chair <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)