Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 73}


How is it that short weeks sometime feel the longest?! It may have been the flying home on a red-eye into a Tropical Storm that had something to do with it! And then the slight flooding in my apartment due to all the rain for 24 hours straight... UGH. Sometimes adulating is hard y'all!

So when real life is hard, then sometimes one just has to look at pretty things and enjoy a whole bunch of fab finds & sweet obsessions... right?! :) So let's get to it!

{ONE: AN EASY SUMMER LOOK}
This summer most definitely will be known as the summer of off the shoulders... and I don't hate it at all! Here is an easy look with the next OTS top that will be joining my closet (and it will be in good company) ;) 
{TWO: BUDDY'S ARTS AND CRAFTS}
With all the maintenance work going on in my apartment due to the flooding, I've had to take Buddy to the sweetest summer camp for pups during the day. Y'all they are true dog-lovers and do the cutest activities with their "campers". When I picked up my boo bear Wednesday he had made me a "Father's Day" gift with his darling little paw prints... ugh my mama heart melted into a puddle!


{THREE: MY NEW FAVORITE SHOES}
When I got to Vegas last week I realized the true extent of how much walking I had to do (hint: it was a TON!) and I wasn't thrilled with the footwear choices I had packed. So, what's a girl to do? Go shopping at the Venetian that's what! #AnyExcuse ;) I ended up in the Steve Madden store for about an hour and found the absolute perfect pair of heels that I actually lasted 12 hours in!! #Miracle These Callvin mules looked good with skirts, dresses, and pants and the color was elongating on my legs + the comfort factory couldn't be beat! Y'all run and get these- you won't regret it!

{FOUR: NEW SUMMER TOPS}
Y'all know I love my dresses and have no shortage of them in my closet, but lately I've been realizing that my top game is seriously lacking! I definitely am in dire need of tops for both work and weekend  tops that can be mixed and matched as well as some fun patterns to pair with jeans on casual Friday or with dress pants. Here are a few tops that I have on my radar, but any and all suggestions are welcome!

{FIVE: NECKLACE DUPES}
Several of you let me know how much you loved the gold link necklace I wore in yesterday's post, but since it is old I went on a hunt to find great dupes for y'all (at great price points!) Any of these are great options!


{SHOP THE POST}


I'm headed to a wedding this weekend & a gender reveal (for two different people!) so it should be busy but very fun! I love a great celebration :) Have a fab weekend y'all! XO

Image Map

9 comments

  1. Love those shoes girl - and they look comfy too! Have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to all of this! Loving that easy summer outfit and those Steve Madden mules! I love a nude shoe to elongate my legs! Happy Friday! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a busy weekend coming up, girl! Enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That so cute that they do arts and crafts at the pup camp! I am also loving that summer outfit you put together. The color combo is perfect.


    Jenni // The Beautiful Fool

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I love everything especially that Father's Day craft! Have a great (although busy) weekend! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all your picks for new tops! I'm a dress girl too and have just realized I have the same problem! Happy Friday!

    Claire
    www.singlegirlsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all your picks for new tops! I'm a dress girl too and have just realized I have the same problem! Happy Friday!

    Claire
    www.singlegirlsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, my heart is melting over that gift from Buddy! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to find a daycare for my puppy like that! That is so freaking adorable!!
    www.thedancingcowblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)