Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 75}


Ummm, y'all how are we already 3/4 of the way through June?!?! I don't know about you but this year is FLYING by and I can't hold on tight enough! I always think I'm going to get so much more accomplished in 6 months, and then I look back and see how many New Year's Resolutions I have yet to make a dent in (*cough* read a book a month *cough*). Anyone else feel me?? Luckily we have a weekend coming up (although per usual I will be everywhere but home) and I'm looking forward to some fun! This girl is in need of popping, fizzing, and clinking!

{ONE: RECENT BR BUYS}
Currently Banana Republic is running an insane promotion in which you can get 40% off sale styles (no code needed) + an extra 10% off with code "BRCARD" (if using your Banana/Gap/Old Navy Card)! I've mentioned that I'm in need of great tops for work (and some new work outfits in general) so I couldn't resist picking up some amazing new finds! Don't worry... as soon as they arrive I will be styling them all for ya! :)

Blue Ruffle Vee Neck Dress (y'all this dress is gorgeous on! Can't wait to show you!) // Black Floral Print Blouse // Wrap Front Crepe Blouse // White Floral Blouse (yep bought it in two colors!) // Tile Print Ruffle Dress (ugh.. sold out in my size before I could hit buy, but still tons of sizes left!)

{TWO: SHOPBOP EXTRA 25% OFF}
Right now Shopbop is running an extra 25% off all their sale styles with code "25EXTRA" (but hurry it ends today!) Shopbop can be a little on the pricier side, but sales like this are a great way to snag the looks you love for less! Sale on sale?! I'm in! :) Here are a few of my favorite picks:
{THREE: LILLY PULITZER ESSIE DRESS}
Last weekend I picked up the dress I've been chatting up a storm about... the Lilly Pulitzer Essie! As soon as I put it on I knew it was everything I had been dreaming about! It's lightweight (cotton for the win!) and has a slight A-line shape which allows room for my "birthing hips" ;) Seriously y'all this is THE dress of the summer and #sorrynotsorry you will be seeing it a whole bunch!

{FOUR: PRETTY LITTLE LIARS}
I've recently been in desperate need of a new show to watch and stumbled across Pretty Little Liars... wowza y'all- I'm hooked!! I'm only halfway through Season 1 but I seriously can not get enough! Another PLL fans out there? Am I in for a good time with this show??


{FIVE: LTKit REAUNTHENICATION}
If you're anything like me, you love to shop! I signed up for LikeToKnow.it about a year ago so that I could shop my favorite bloggers looks straight from Instagram and I love it! About 6 months ago I was able to join as a publisher and I love that now I'm able to give you all my outfit details instantaneously. Due to some system updates recently, you may have noticed that you're not getting the emails you used to. Bummer right?! Well no worries, all you have to do is re-authenicate your account here: liketoknow.it/settings and the shoppable details will start flowing again! Woo-hoo!


{SHOP THE POST}


Hope y'all have a great weekend! Let me know what you're up to in the comments below!


Image Map

6 comments

  1. I'm actually headed to BR today at lunch to scoop up some buys on sale!!! Hope you have the best weekend girl! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many amazing finds! And I literally want everything from the Shopbop sale, especially that gold pouch! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flats are perfect - I love! Actually, I'd like one of all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will love PLL! I've been watching from the beginning and I still love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)