Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Blissfully Biking

Dress: Tracy Negoshian // Sandals: c/o Oka-B (get 20% off with "OKABGIRL16") // Apple Watch // Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne

Summertime conjures up a lot of great imagery for me: hot dogs on the bbq, fresh watermelon, sundresses, and of course long, leisurely bike rides! When you've got a cruiser this cute, it's natural to want to use it as much as possible (especially in this gorgeous weather we've been having)! I was tickled when I realized my dress, bike, and Oka-B sandals were a perfect match- so of course I took it for a spin! I was definitely the most colorful biker on the block!

PS- Thank y'all SO much for your incredibility kind comments on Friday's post! Knowing that you find joy in the blog and it makes you smile means the world to me! :)







Dress: Tracy Negoshian // Sandals: c/o Oka-B (get 20% off with "OKABGIRL16") // Apple Watch // Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne

Have an awesome Tuesday y'all!! I will be sharing more about my whirlwind Vegas trip soon- it was SO FAST!

Two Peas in a Blog

button

Image Map

5 comments

  1. So much to love in this post! That dress... and that bike *swoon* <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colors in this dress! So pretty and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress but girl, not gonna lie, I think I might love that Townie bike a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Bryce surprised me with a pair of antique bikes he bought at a yard sale in our neighborhood a while back and I am dying to fix it up! I want to paint it baby blue and add a cute basket like yours...and then take blog pics!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)