Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Unboxing my "Must Have" Box


I don't know about you, but I absolutely love receiving presents! Unfortunately, it can't be my birthday everyday, so sometimes a girl has to send herself something festive in the mail; enter, the Popsugar Must Have Box! Each month you'll receive a surprise box of goodies - full size, not trial- delivered right to your door. Then, the fun begins! You get to see what treasures are in your Must Have Box :) You goodies can range from home to beauty to accessories- a little bit of everything! Most definitely a #MustHaveBox worth checking out!









I hope y'all have a wonderful Wednesday! Tomorrow is my Friday as I'm headed on vacation Friday with my family- yay! But let's be honest... I've totally procrastinated packing and I'm going to have to pay for it tonight. #PackingProblems

Disclosure: Popsugar sent me this Must Have Box to try, but all opinions shared in this post are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Girl Meets Bow!


4 comments

  1. Love this!! Definitely going to need to look into this! Thanks for sharing!!

    Xo,

    Kristyn
    Primp and Proper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty neat, but expensive for a monthly subscription, IMO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't disagree with you! They do have a smaller version for $18 a month which is a great "try me" price! :)

      Delete
  3. I love that box and the variety that it offers! Have a happy 4th :)

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)