Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Chambray & Shorts

Chambray Shirt: Loft Factory (almost exact here & under $30 here) // Shorts: Loft (love these and these- same shorts in different print) // Sandals: Gap // Necklace: R.J. Graziano (similar) // Apple Watch // Sunglasses: Target

Ever have a combination in your closet, that's so effortless that when you put it together you go, "Why didn't I think of that before?!" That was certainly the case with this look! As much as I love chambray (and y'all know I wear it all the time) I never thought to pair it with my favorite bright shorts until now... and I so wish it didn't take me this long! But you can sure bet that now that I've brought this look together, I won't be forgetting it anytime soon!








Chambray Shirt: Loft Factory (almost exact here & under $30 here) // Shorts: Loft (love these and these- same shorts in different print) // Sandals: Gap // Necklace: R.J. Graziano (similar) // Apple Watch // Sunglasses: Target

{SHOP THE POST}


Hope y'all are having a FABULOUS Thursday! I'm so looking forward to this weekend- come on Friday! :)


Image Map

3 comments

  1. Such a great summer outfit. Chambray goes with everything in my opinion!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are fabulous!!! Love them paired with that top <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay these shorts are too fun, and that necklace is FABULOUS!!

    xo
    Mollie

    www.astylishsideproject.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)