Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Brighter the Better

Tee: J. Crew Factory (love this option and this one too) // Skirt: J. Crew (same color here) // Tennis Shoes: Target (original version here) // Apple Watch // Sunnies: Target (under $20!)

You know how they say, "Everything's bigger in Texas?" Well I'm thinking we need to make, "Everything's brighter in Florida" a thing! ;) Because, when the sun is shining this brightly, how can you not grab your brightest looks and rock 'em? 

I normally wear this skirt much dressier for the office, so I thought it would be fun to dress it down with a graphic tee and tennies for an easy weekend look. The end result was fun, bright, and so perfect for these 90 degree days (that's right y'all- it's already in the nineties here!!)






Tee: J. Crew Factory (love this option and this one too) // Skirt: J. Crew (same color here) // Tennis Shoes: Target (original version here) // Apple Watch // Sunnies: Target (under $20!)

{SHOP THE POST}


As you're reading this I'm already on my way to VEGAS!! Eeeepppp! I'm so excited I can't wait to be there! I will be sure to Insta and Snap along the way (follow the fun @girlmeetsbow) and can't wait to catch you up next week. But don't worry- I have a great Friday round-up ready for you tomorrow that you won't want to miss! Have a fab one y'all!


Image Map

4 comments

  1. OMG that is so true! Everything is brighter in Florida! I love it. such an adorable outfit!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Such a fun way to dress casual! Also a little jealous of your sunshine! It has been so cloudy up in NC lately.

    xo, Shelby
    www.prettyinthepines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG so cute! I love that tee and love the pop of neon! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable and bright outfit. I just love the crab graphic tee and that neon yellow skirt. Enjoy your long weekend in Vegas, Gentry!

    Welcome by and linkup today when you have a chance, Gentry. Come share your gorgeous style with my readers. Thanks, Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/06/thursday-moda-14-and-little-white.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)