Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Viva Las Vegas

Y'all I have some super exciting news... I'm headed to Las Vegas! There is a huge jewelry show there that I will be shopping for new product (and of course having some fun along the way)! I've never been to Vegas so I am over the moon with excitement for this trip! Because we will be going from working (and walking) the show to dinners and performances I need shoes that can walk miles and dresses that will transition from day tonight. In the spirit of Vegas I'm also stocking up on all kinds of color (but like that's a surprise)!



I just picked up this dress this weekend and I am so thrilled with it (I'll be shooting it for y'all soon)! I love easy tee styled dresses because they have that simple throw-and-go style, but because it's Lilly you know it has that little something extra! I plan on wearing this dress with flats for a full day of strolling the show (and picking out gorgeous product) :)

I have an older style of this earring and I wear them ALL the time! They are perfect for transitioning your look from day to night, and I plan on wearing them to help me do just that!

These shift style dresses are perfect for wearing with wedges (like my Tory's above) and eating all the food while seeing all the things :) One thing that I always do plenty of on work trips is eating (oh vey) so dresses like this camouflage the "food babies" that happen far too often! ha!

My trusty flats and go-to pair in my closet. They took quite awhile to break in (want to be honest) but I've finally gotten them to the point where I can really walk miles in them. I also love that they are dressier than normal flats, which is necessary for my meetings.

I don't think I'm ever going to stop raving about these shoes! I can wear these babies all day err day and I love them to pieces! They most definitely travel with me everywhere.

This necklace is also my go-to in my jewelry box. The bright pink goes with more than you think it would (seriously) and I love the pop of color it brings to any look!  

When we fly home on Sunday, we are taking the red-eye (my first time taking one) and we leave at 11pm and don't get home until 11am the next morning! Luckily I'm a great sleeper on planes so I plan on changing from my work clothes into shorts and this pullover so I'm much comfier for traveling. Since I will be traveling with my boss I didn't want to change into full-on sweats, so this popover was the perfect compromise!

I'm all about an oversize stud- and these are perfect for daily wear! They add a little sparkle to your lobe and look great with Lilly!

These shorts are perfect... like literally perfect y'all! The 5" length is conservative without being "old" and they wash and wear so well & come in like 500 colors! They are my go-to in the summer months and will be perfect on that crazy red-eye flight home (I'm yawning already thinking about it!)

Another easy, breezy, perfect dress (are y'all seeing a theme here?!) I'm wearing this dress when we go to see J. Lo's show (insert me doing a freaking-out-happy-dance) because I can wedge-it-up for the night, following an intense day of work!

Whew! So there you have it- what I'm packing to say "Viva Las Vegas!" If you've been there, any tips for me? Things I must see if I have a few minutes?? Tell me the scoop!

Image Map

3 comments

  1. You are going to have such a wonderful time in Vegas - a little work and play! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FUN!! I'm so jealous of your trip. I've never been to Vegas, so I'll definitely be living vicariously through you. Enjoy :)

    Xo,

    Kristyn
    Primp and Proper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh so fun! I am so jealous! You're going to have an amazing time and of course look cute while doing it! :) <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)