Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Red, White, & Blue Favorites for 4th of July!

Happy Hump Day y'all! I was almost giddy putting this post together because I love patriotic goodies so much! This may sound super cheesy, but I am so proud to be an American and I love celebrating our great nation. So it's no surprise that I can't wait for the 4th of July and am sharing some fun finds to get y'all ready too! Time to bring on the watermelon & fun in the sun!


Red Polo Dress // White Converse // Colorblock Swimsuit // American Flag Aviators // Red Crossbody // White Eyelet Tank // Denim Shorts // Red Lipstick // Chevron Romper

I am obsessed with my everyday aviators, so I think these flag aviators would be perfect for your BBQs and beach days. I love this eyelet tank paired with flattering denim shorts; of course adding a red lip is about as all-American as it gets! If you're taking in a baseball game, this chevron romper + converse shoes will help you cheer on the home team, while a hands-free cross body ensures you can double fist hot dogs (at least that's what I'd be doing)!

What are you doing to celebrate the 4th?

{SHOP THE POST}



Image Map

5 comments

  1. Loving that eyelet top and those tie front shorts - so perfect for any summer party! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that chevron romper stat! All of these picks are perfect! Great Fourth of July Inspo!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always celebrate the fourth at my grandparent's lake house. I love the chevron romper, it would be perfect for the fourth of july! Thanks for sharing all the inspiration!

    Ashley
    MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that chevron romper with the RM bag! SO cute! Definitely all great pics! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving those tie front shorts! Too cute. We're attending a wedding on 4th of July weekend on the beach so I'm trying to incorporate a little red white & blue into what I'll wear. Gotta be a little patriotic since it's the weekend of the 4th!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)