Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Summer Colors: Pink + Turquoise

Pink Polo: Tracy Negoshian // Turquoise Striped Skirt: Loft (old, similar here) // Gold Sandals: Sophie & Trey // Aviators: Target // Apple Watch // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

Lately I've been trying to shop my closet a little more and trying to find new ways to wear some of my tried and true pieces. I've got lots of expenses that will be coming my way soon (I'm trying to buy new living rom and bedroom furniture) so I've got to keep my shopping in moderation- which is no easy feat for me! So, I got really excited when I realized that shopping my closet brought together today's colorful and fresh look!

For me, adding brights on top + brights on bottom = a winning combination! I love the way the pink and turquoise compliment each other, and some simple gold accessories bring it all together. Do you have any tips for shopping your closet? Or saving money? I'll take any help I can get! :)







Pink Polo: Tracy Negoshian // Turquoise Striped Skirt: Loft (old, similar here) // Gold Sandals: Sophie & Trey // Aviators: Target // Apple Watch // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

{SHOP THE POST}


Image Map

3 comments

  1. Both color look great together and you sunnies are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love pink and turquoise together, you've pulled it off well!

    http://style-spiral.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)