Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Dressing Room Diaries

Well a brand new week is upon us, so what better way to welcome it than with a new round of "Dressing Room Diaries" ?! Y'all seem to enjoy these as much as I do; I love being able to share how items fit 'in real life' without perfect photography or Lightroom (and with my after-wedding hair!) I'm providing fit and sizing information, but if you have any additional questions leave 'em below in the comments or email me :)

Gingham Drop Waist Dress ($69.50- get $50 off through Tuesday with code "FLASH")- I shared this darling dress last week during my Summer Sundress round-up and I was excited to try it on in store this weekend, and let me tell 'ya I'm glad I did! This dress runs quite large & long, I'm actually wearing a small petite (I'm normally a medium regular). For extra context, I'm 5'4 & a size 6/8 on bottom :) Once I got the right size on, I absolutely adored this look! I feel ready for a summer picnic!

Denim Peplum Cami ($49.50) & Denim Riviera Shorts ($44.50) - Y'all know how much I love chambray so I was excited to see how this sweet little top would look on. It definitely runs big, so go one size down (I'm wearing a medium but needed a small that the store didn't have). I'm also a huge fan of Loft's Riviera shorts, they fit my curves really well, and this denim pair was the perfect neutral to add to my closet for summer. I'm wearing a size 8 and they run TTS.


Denim Peplum Cami ($49.50) & Geo Jacquard Shift Skirt (sale $54.99)- I know I always say that shift-style skirts don't fit me well, but this one was SO cute (& on sale!) that I had to torture myself anyway... Well they only had a size 6, which was definitely too small for my hips, but if you lack curves it would work for you! If you are curvy, I think sizing up 1-2 sizes would definitely solve the problem!

Denim Peplum Cami ($49.50) & Striped Tweed Riviera Shorts (sale-$34.99 with extra 50% off through Tuesday)- These shorts look a little muted in my pictures, but the chartreuse stripes are nice and bright in real life :) Again, these shorts run TTS (i'm wearing an 8) and this tweed material has even more stretch than the denim pair. These came home with me!

**Don't forget that LOFT is running a FLASH sale of $50 off $100 with code "FLASH"**

Crown & Ivy Striped Ruffle Top & Elephant Scalloped Shorts ($32.99)- Whenever i'm in Lakeland I have to stop in to Belk since I don't have one in St. Pete. I absolutely love their preppy line, Crown & Ivy, and always find some seriously cute pieces! First I tried on this striped ruffle top which I can't find online (and now I'm kicking myself for not buying!) If you find it in store I'm wearing a Medium but it runs a bit big, so if you are between sizes then size down. Next, I went seriously gaga for these scalloped elephant short! Eek- aren't they the cutest?? There should be no doubt that they wen't home with me... ;) I'm wearing an 8 and they run very TTS.

Elephant Tiered Top ($42.99) & Elephant Scalloped Shorts ($32.99)- As if the elephant pattern wasn't cute enough in shorts, it also comes in this cute tiered tank! This top runs big too, so size down 1 size.  PS- I was kind of digging this as a matching set, but I don't know if it's too much?? #help 

Crown & Ivy Tassel Peasant Top ($42.99) & Elephant Scalloped Shorts ($32.99)- Finally, I found this bright and colorful peasant top and about melted over the exaggerated tassel detail! The colors are so vivid in real life & I love! This top also runs large, so size down unless you like it roomy.

{SHOP THE POST}


Hope y'all enjoyed and found some goodies to pick up! Have an awesome start to your week!! XO
Linkup Button
Image Map

8 comments

  1. Love the gingham dress and the elephant shorts. Too cute!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so darling in everything!! I would have bought it all LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Running to my local Belk to see if they have that striped ruffle top! Also, those elephant shorts. Such cute things, I don't know how you picked what to buy!

    Ashley
    MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I need those elephant shorts! And how cute is that gingham dress - all fabulous pieces <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the elephant print, I think they are better separately than together though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just checked out the Belk website and omg the crown & ivy stuff IS super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take one of everything, please!! SUCH cute looks on you!! That little drop waist gingham dress is darling!

    January
    www.januaryhart.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)