Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Fun & Festive for the Fourth

Chambray Off the Shoulder Dress // Crystal Drop Necklace (almost exact) // Sole Society Sandals (similar & on sale!) // Apple Watch // Lilly Pulitzer Clutch (similar)

With the 4th of July right around the corner, my red, white, & blue obsession is at a fever pitch! I thought it would be fun this week to share a few festive looks to get you in the mood for one of my favorite holidays! This dress capitalizes on the oh-so-popular off the shoulder trend, and the chambray makes it perfect for everyday wear, but adding a fun red clutch gives it that little something special :)

Tell me, do you have your look for the 4th picked out yet?








Chambray Off the Shoulder Dress // Crystal Drop Necklace (almost exact) // Sole Society Sandals (similar & on sale!) // Apple Watch // Lilly Pulitzer Clutch (similar)

{SHOP THE POST}


Have a wonderful Tuesday! Hope this week is trekking along fabulously!


6 comments

  1. Haha I'm wearing that exact same dress (but in top form) for the 4th! Love it! And that clutch is darling! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this whole look! That dress is perfection on you, and I love the off the shoulder look with straps. And that clutch is too cute! 4th of July weekend fashion at it's best <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great dress! There's unfortunately no dressing up for my 4th celebrations this year... but I'll be rocking a red bikini and a blue cover up so that counts as 4th of July-ish, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that clutch. It's so cute for the summer. I haven't picked out my fourth of July outfit yet.
    http://tresfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look for the 4th or any other day this Summer!! I love the cute little clutch with the lobsters!!! So fun.
    We'd love you to join our Tuesday Fashion Party Link Up if you haven't already!
    Betsy and Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com/2016/06/free-people-angel-dress-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty dress! I love off-the-shoulder trend so much! Also, how cute is that clutch! Love it!

    StyleSprinter Blog by Katya Bychkova

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)