Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Black Maxi Dress + Denim Jacket

Maxi Dress: Old Navy (under $30 + extra 30% off!) // Denim Jacket: Loft (a serious closet staple) // Necklace: J. Crew Factory (almost exact here) // Sandals: Sam Edelman c/o Shopbop

I don't know what's gotten into me this week with all these neutrals, but I am not hating it at all! Sometimes you just need to slip on the classics and run out the door (which was the case with today's look!) Whenever I'm struggling with what to wear, a maxi + denim jacket can usually solve my "what to wear" problem :) I realized the other week that I was lacking a black maxi dress, so I popped into Old Navy, and what do you know? They had just the thing for less than $30! Can't beat that!








Maxi Dress: Old Navy (under $30 + extra 30% off!) // Denim Jacket: Loft (a serious closet staple) // Necklace: J. Crew Factory (almost exact here) // Sandals: Sam Edelman c/o Shopbop

{SHOP THE POST}


Have a wonderful day y'all! We're so close to the weekend I can almost see it!


Image Map

8 comments

  1. You can’t go wrong with good, classic pieces like the above that you just feel good in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to wear my jean jacket more this summer, love that you paired yours with a maxi dress! Perfect look for those little bit chillier summer days.

    Ashley
    MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Absolutely love this! You can never go wrong with a black maxi and a denim jacket! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an easy outfit to put together! I haven't paired a jean jacket with a maxi dress yet but that could be perfect for a cooler summer evening. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is probably my favourite outfit and you could find me wearing this more than anything else!!! LOVE!
    Xo, Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on the hunt for a good jean jacket! I'll check loft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this classic look! And the necklace is so cute, I bet you wear that with everything.

    Erin, Attention to Darling
    www.attentiontodarling.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)