Cold weather Fashion

Cold weather Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Spring has Sprung!

This may be one of my favorite looks I have featured on the blog to date! I think that there is nothing that more quintessentially captures my personality than a bright, colorful dress- I am all about this girly look! As much fun as it is to experiment with my look and try new combinations and trends, sometimes it is so comforting to return to those pieces that just make you feel like "you".

I happened to stumble upon this amazing brand, Ellen & Ollie, at the end of last summer and scored this dress from Belk for $20! Since then I have scooped up 5 dresses from this adorable brand and can't wait to pick up some of her new designs this season.











Dress: Ellen and Ollie (new season here) // Shoes: Me Too (on super sale here) // Earrings: Francesca's (similar here) // Ring: HSN (similar here) // Bracelets: HSN (here) // Wine Cup: Local Boutique (similar love this)

Since it's Thursday I am linking up with Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance for Three-Fer Thursday. Come play along with us and make new friends! 




post signature

10 comments

  1. I love Ellen & Ollie! I can't believe you scored that dress for $20, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL. love everything about this outfit. that dress is fantastic! <3 Christina / tide & bloom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the bright beautiful dress! And the shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bright colors are perfect for spring! :)

      Delete
  4. I L-O-V-E this dress too much!! Excellent find!

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was one of my favorite finds to date :)

      Delete
  5. This dress looks so adorable on you! the colors are perfect for you!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much (and thanks for visiting)! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)