Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Polka Dot Maxi

This maxi dress was one of those "lust list" items that I obsessed over until I found it! Last summer one of my uber-stylish girlfriends wore this dress in a picture and I fell in love; unfortunately it was totally sold out at Loft and I was out of luck... or so I thought! A few weeks later I popped into my local Loft Factory store and THERE IT WAS! I was so excited I'm pretty sure I squealed with glee! This purchase has been one of those that I've never second-guessed. Every time I wear this dress I love it more and more! With the cardigan it's perfect for the office (or a breezy night) and without I add a bold statement necklace for a night out. Talk about versatile!

Have you ever obsessed over an item until you found it?








Dress: Loft Factory (last summer) // Cardigan: J.Crew Factory (here) // Sandals: Vince Camuto (last summer, similar here) // Watch: HSN (here) // Ring: HSN (here)

PS- Today I am linking up with Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance for Three-fer Thursday- join the fun and check out some stylish new friends!



post signature

4 comments

  1. The color of the cardigan goes well with black and white. Those pops of color really make the outfit!TYJ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love adding a "pop" of color!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)