Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Lobster Season

Happy Tuesday y'all!

I fell hard for this lobster sweater the minute I saw it pop up at J.Crew Factory- navy is without a doubt one of my go-to wardrobe colors, and the cute lil lobster made the nautical-lover in me clap with happiness! I know I mentioned this "City Mini" skirt previously, but seriously y'all it is the perfect skirt! It is just the right length to wear for work and play and so flattering to your figure- I can't wait to add more colors of it to my closet.






Lobster Sweater: J.Crew Factory (on sale here) // Skirt: J.Crew Factory (on sale here) // Gold Flats: Audrey Brooke (on sale here) // Watch: HSN (here) // Bracelet: HSN (similar here) // Ring: HSN (similar here)
------------------------------
As a sidenote... if you've been wondering who has been snapping all these great pics for my blog, mystery revealed! It's my Aunt Kelly! Kelly is SUPER talented and has a knack for capturing great moments. She'd love to take pictures for you and your family so if you are interested shoot me an email at gentry.adams@gmail.com and I will get you connected! Thanks Aunt Kelly for helping me make "Girl Meets Bow" what it is :) 


post signature

2 comments

  1. That skirt seems so versatile and comfortable. The pix have been teriffic--love the different locations and angles/close ups to see detail. Great work, Kelly! TYJ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love doing your blog pictures and I love seeing your true beauty shine through. I look forward to many more. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)