Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sweet 16!

Today my "baby" sister turns 16! I can't believe how fast time is flying- seems like only yesterday I was helping to feed and change her when she came home from the hospital... and now she can drive! eek!

Mallory is the kindest and funniest girl I have ever met and I am immensely proud of the woman she is growing up to be. Mallory it is an honor to be your big sister! I hope you have the best birthday ever!

Happy Sweet 16!


post signature

2 comments

  1. Aww thank you sooooooo much!!! You are absolutely the best sister ever! I'm so blessed to have you in my life. I love you soooo much!- Mallory

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two are the joys of my life! the greatest blessings! thank you for making me a better person.....TYJ and WBMW.......

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)