Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture


Well friends, it is the end of a great week! I'm excited to renew and recharge at church this morning and this verse has been on heart to share with y'all. Whenever I have moments of doubt and anxiety, I look to this verse and find so much joy and peace in it's truth. Where ever you are in life right now, remember you are exactly where God wants you to be- and He is teaching you lessons as He leads you on a journey far greater than you could plan!

post signature

3 comments

  1. I just started following your blog! You have great style and you are totally adorable. I am so excited to see now that you're a Christian too! Makes me like you even more ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words! I love being able to share my love for the Lord and my love for fashion! :) I'm so glad you are following along!

      Delete
  2. This Bible verse brings calmness as one reflects on WHO is loving and guiding us. TYJ......

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)