Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Make a Wish for 26!

Y'all! I'm kind-of having a nervous breakdown over the fact that I turned 26 today... when did that happen? I feel like just yesterday I was driving on my own at 16, voting in my first election at 18, and having my first cocktail at 21... and now I hit 26?!

Life has thrown me a lot of curveballs in my 25th year, but as I look at 26 and all the joys it is sure to bring, I can't help but feel that I am exactly where I am supposed to be. The Lord has brought me to a sweet space of love, comfort and hope that His plans are much great greater than my own- the most reassuring feeling that there could be. Each time he entrusts me with even a small piece of his picture I am humbled at his goodness- I cannot wait for the adventure of this year!

To celebrate the big Two-Six I had a fun dinner last night with all some of my favorite girls! I know I have mentioned these lovies several times before, but these girls are seriously some of the biggest blessings in my life. Each of their friendships brings me such joy and fun - I just love sharing life with them! Thank you to these wonderful ladies for sharing this special celebration with me- I love each of you dearly!










 Here's to a 26th year full of adventure, grace and LOVE!

post signature

8 comments

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope 26 brings you all the joy you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- It's off to a wonderful start so far!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope 26 brings you a year full of happiness!!

    Love your maxi dress, where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! It is from the Limited (online only)

      Delete
  3. You turning 26 makes me pause and joyfully remember so many milestones in your life. You were the first one to begin to teach me how to be a loving, flexible, effective mom. You are afabulous person, daughter, and friend! TYJ.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress too! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sorry I didn't link it- It is from the Limited (online only and also comes in blue stripe) :) Happy Shopping!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)