Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sweet Tooth

If you've been reading along for awhile it's no secret that I have quite the sweet tooth- seriously y'all my car should have a "will break for cupcakes" warning on the back! ha!

Well after a long day of taking photos for the blog, it was no surprise that I was in need of a sugar boost in the form of a yummy cupcake! We discovered the cutest lil bakery, Buttercup Cakes, and the cupcakes we top notch! They were so sweet and do the best custom cakes for every occasion- check them out!

I was also tickled pink (yes a lame pun) that my outfit so perfectly matched this cheerful shop! The pink skirt and grapefruit sweater were a fabulous match for the bright yellow walls!










Sweater: J.Crew Factory (on sale here) // Skirt: LOFT (love this and love this) // Sandals: Jack Rogers (here) // Watch: HSN (here) // Ring: HSN (love this)


post signature

4 comments

  1. The cupcakes were good. I will buy you one if you trade me for the sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the grapefruit sweater! So perfect with the pink skirt. TYJ........

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)