Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Cross Body Bags for Spring

My sweet "baby" sister just turned 16 and my gift to her is a fun trip to New York City this summer! It has been Mallory's dream to visit the city and I can't wait for a fun-filled four days exploring and showing her all the sights! Since we are going to be doing so much sight-seeing (and walking) I am now on the hunt for the perfect cross-body bag. Below are a few favorites I am currently coveting, but let me know if you have any suggestions of bags you love (and places to visit in the city)!

Cross Body Bags for Spring

Featured Bags:



post signature

1 comment

  1. Thank you for planning such a fun trip for Mallory. She hasn't stopped talking about it since her birthday! TYJ......

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)