Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The First Day of Spring

It's a wonderful day today! Do you know why?? It's officially this first day of Spring! Hooray! 

Although it's been feeling like spring for quite some time here in Florida (sorry to rub it in my Northern friends) there is something about it "officially" becoming Spring that gets me so excited- the bright and colorful clothes will be coming out in droves and there is going to be sunshine every day- what joy! 

There is no better way to celebrate my favorite season than by wearing my favorite designer... the fabulous Lilly Pulitzer. This dress is such a staple in my closet- the shirtdress design is super easy and comfortable to wear and I can dress it up or down in a snap. Plus who doesn't love this bright and colorful design?! 








Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (solid version here) // Shoes: Vince Camuto (love these) // Necklace: HSN (love this) // Watch: HSN (here) // Bracelet: HSN (here)

Get out there and go enjoy the Spring y'all!

PS- Linking up with the oh-so-fabulous Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance for Three-fer Thursday... check out the fun!



post signature

6 comments

  1. I love my Lilly Beckett dresses too! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress, and I love those shoes! Beautiful spring look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous shade of blue that dress is! TYJ........

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)